Monday, May 11, 2020

Thai Lifestyle

Some Investing Note user comment that they are more interested in my Thai lifestyle rather than my stock pick.

Win liao lor.

Actually I wrote before lor. You can find it here where I talked about my budget in Thailand.

My current monthly budget is 17000 Thai baht, which is equivalent to SGD $750.03.

Rental

I am currently staying 1.5 hours away from Bangkok. 
Type: One room condominium
Size: 344 sqft
A bedroom (with living room)
A small kitchen
A toilet
A small balcony
All furniture included
Other room amenities includes:
A 32" flat screen television 
An air conditioner
A refrigerator
A water heater,
A electric cooking stove

7000 baht per month equivalent to SGD $308.84 + 1000 baht utility (wifey pays utility)

Meals

Breakfast from 7 Eleven, usually coffee with bread or pastry around 70 baht equivalent to SGD $3.09.
(7 day x 4 weeks x 3.09 = 86.52)

My lunch will be around 40 baht equivalent to SGD $1.76.
(6 day x 4 weeks x 1.76 = 42.24)

Dinner either prepare by wifey or I will buy home if she is tired or when we are out of ingredients.

Grocery 

Wifey & I tend to go for shopping twice a week at least which contributes to her daily breakfast, lunch & dinner.
We will either shop at Tesco or local market.

I cannot really add up my monthly dinner & grocery cost, but it will all add up to below my budget. 
How is that possible? Never burst budget you might ask. Simple answer, I only have 17000 baht per month in my bank account. 
It is impossible to go beyond the budget when I do not have the extra money for it. 
In the event that I need extra, I will turn to my "angry" wifey, usually for our grocery during the last week. =3


Today at Wholesale Market





Guess how much all these costed?


My Lunch & Dinner : Green Curry




Disclaimer: Shared opinion on this blog is not to be treated as investment advice to the readers. Please do your own due diligence and consider your financial goals before investing.

No comments:

Post a Comment