Sunday, May 10, 2020

Investing Ideas

Pawnbrokers

With news of record breaking unemployment rate and people borrowing money in Singapore at 4% interest per month, pawnbrokers will thrive as it fills the need for short-term loans.

MoneyMax Fin (5WJ.SI) vs Maxi-Cash Fin (5UF.SI)

1) EPS 0.24 vs 0.14
2) Price per NAV 0.664 vs 0.96
3) PE 6.164 vs 8.932

Conclusion, I bought MoneyMax Fin (5WJ.SI) as I like its number. Although its dividend is 3.79% less than Maxi-Cash Fin (5UF.SI), I think it has more growth potential. In addition, it allows people to do eRenewal for their pawned items. Awesome feature, very huat!

Recruitment Agency

During recession, companies usually will require more temporary workers to replace their retrenched permanent staff.

Hence my interest for HRnetGroup (CHZ.SI), but I hate its share buybacks at level above 1 for price per NAV. To me, that is artificially boosting its share price and destroying shareholder valve. Some IN user might call me too dumb to understand share buybacks. Yes, I am. Hence I am still looking at it from a far, drooling.

I will stop here for today. It is Sunday, gonna go out with wifey to do some shopping.

Disclaimer: Shared opinion on this blog is not to be treated as investment advice to the readers. Please do your own due diligence and consider your financial goals before investing.

No comments:

Post a Comment